Bidii Credit Kenya is Kenya’s premier SME and consumer lender. Below are some of our financial solutions.
We’re a leading provider of Logbook loans in Kenya. Logbook loans is a kind of loan that requires depositing your logbook as collateral for a loan. This kind of a loan is processed quicker than in other banking institutions. This makes Logbook loans an incredibly good source of loans for dealing with emergencies.
Logbook loans are ideal for individuals who find themselves with a poor credit rating history with most banking institutions judging them harshly. This can lead to denial of loans even in cases where they’ve already mended their finances and possess proof of future income. At Bidii Credit Kenya, we disregard your credit history as long as you have enough proof of future capacity to repay the loan.
As a requirement, all Logbook loans are subjected to a Loan appraisal process. When the Loan is approved, it’s disbursed via your most preferred mode of banking including:
- You must have been in employment for more than 2 years or operated a registered business for more than 2 years
- Invoices/payslips and employment contract for the last 6 months
- The vehicle must be in your name/guarantor’s name
- The vehicle must be in great working condition
- Recent utility bill e.g. Rent/electricity
- Six months bank statement with a cheque book
- Motor vehicle valuation
- Motor vehicle Logbook
- At Least two blank but signed Motor vehicle Ownership Transfer Forms
- Two passport photos of the applicant
- Documents showing proof of comprehensive motor vehicle insurance
- Legal and valuation charges
Rental Income Loans
- Bidii Credit Kenya also allows you to use your rental income to get a loan of between KES 50,000-1,000,000
- 18 Years and Over
- Proof of ownership of the rental units
- Proof of regular rental income
- Have a property agent for at least 6 months
- Bank/M-Pesa statements for at least past 6 months
- A good CRB report
- The rental units must be within a major urban center with a Bidii Credit branch
- You must be willing to provide collateral e.g. Motor Vehicle or Chattels
- You must have at least two guarantors
Unsecured SME Loans
- Our unsecured SME loans allows you to borrow from as little as Kes 2000 to a maximum of Kes 200000.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen over 18 years old
- Must have operated business for more than six months
- Business must be in a permanent establishment
- Must have a registered M-Pesa line
- Pay a one time registration fee of 500/-
- Have a good credit history with CRB
- Must demonstrate the ability to pay
- Must provide at least two guarantors
- All loans are disbursed through Mpesa
Our mobile loans allow you to get upto Kes 50,000 straight to your mobile phone. Simply download Bidii Credit App from Google play and sign up!
We provide inputs on credit to farmers through our network of suppliers and other key stakeholders. The farmer gets paid on time and the market aggregators have a steady supply of produce.
At Bidii Credit Kenya, we’ve something for everyone. For more inquiries on our financial solutions, reach out to us through 0709 840 000.